Social Media Manager
We're the company helping people discover their highest self. For themselves. Beyond themselves. Everything we do is designed to empower you to know better and grow better every day. We offer coaching programs and events for real estate agents, entrepreneurs and those who aspire to achieve breakthrough transformations.
We are currently looking for a Social Media Manager to join our team. In this role, you’ll be developing and growing the online community by interacting and engaging with consumers on a personal level e.g. dealing with questions, complaints, or general engagement. You’ll be the voice of the brand and key in maintaining its reputation through creativity, storytelling, and trendspotting. This is a full time and remote role, so you can be located anywhere in North America.
What You'll Do
- Day to day social media management on named accounts
- Executing proactive and reactive engagement strategies while ensuring alignment with brand.
- Assists in revising engagement tactics and recommendations in response to platform developments.
- Creation and on-time delivery of social media performance reports, including understanding of defining KPIs and making recommendations based on performance.
- Executing organic publishing across social platforms, and assisting in identifying, engaging, and repurposing content.
- Occasionally assist with copywriting for organic posts.
- Passionate social media user with an interest and curiosity in internet culture.
- Creative communicator who is adept at changing voice based on the client’s personality.
- Expert written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong collaborator who is solutions oriented.
- Ability to maintain and uphold confidentiality at all times.
- Take pride in what we do and what we create.
What You Need for this Role
- Experience using social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and their audiences.
- Experience publishing social content, contributing to reports, and executing a brand’s social media strategy.
- Experience with Adobe creative suite and video editing preferred.
To apply please fill out the form below.