We're the company helping people discover their highest self. For themselves. Beyond themselves. Everything we do is designed to empower you to know better and grow better every day. We offer coaching programs and events for real estate agents, entrepreneurs and those who aspire to achieve breakthrough transformations.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support, and advance brand building. This is a full time and remote role, so you can be located anywhere in North America.
What You'll Do
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
- Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
- Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Work with the other marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Take pride in what we do and what we create
What You Need for this Role
We’re looking for someone with 4+ years of experience in marketing, has a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business or similar, and is familiar with the following software/tools:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Kajabi or other content management systems
To apply please fill out the form below.